Last updated: December 9, 2021
1. About us
We are VectorMine SIA, registration number 40103678931, registered address Ropažu nov., Stopiņu pag., Dzidriņas, Gabru iela 8, LV-2130, Latvia (also referred to below as “the Company“, “we“, “us”
or “our“). We are the controller of your personal data.
- what information we collect about you;
- how we use your information;
- your rights concerning your personal data.
(“Website“) and our communication in relation to the use of the Website.
3. What Personal Data do we use and why?
We collect only the minimum amount of personal data needed. We will indicate where the provision of personal
data is voluntary or necessary.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
|Why do we use your data?||What data do we use for these purposes?|
|To prepare and deliver the ordered goods or services||
|To receive payments for your orders
We use payment service providers to receive payments:
We do not store your credit card information. Once you make a payment, your credit card information is transferred to our payment service providers.
|To send you information about our products and services, including:
|To conduct surveys, and market research about customers, their interests, the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and customer satisfaction||
|For analytics, statistical and marketing purposes||
|To comply with the applicable laws, including accounting laws, tax laws, sanctions laws, embargoes and other restrictions, anti-money laundering laws, to report possible criminal activities to law enforcement authorities and to respond to lawful requests by public authorities||
|To prevent fraud and other criminal activity, misuses of our products and services||
|To help us to establish, exercise or defend legal claims||
4. Where do we obtain your personal data?
We will obtain your personal data:
- directly from you, such as when you order a service, contact us with a question or complaint, create an account with us, respond to a survey or sign-up to receive marketing communications;
- from our payment service providers (PayPal and Stripe);
- from our mailing service providers (HubSpot and Mailerlite).
5. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
We undertake to process your personal data based on one of the following legal bases:
- you have given your consent to such processing;
- to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract between you and us;
- to perform a contract between you and us;
- to carry out our legal obligations;
- to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person;
- to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of
- when processing is within our legitimate interests or legitimate interests of a third
6. To whom we may disclose your personal data?
Your personal data may be disclosed to our accounting service providers, who are located in Latvia.
7. How long do we store your personal data?
We will not store your personal data longer than it is necessary. Once we have determined that we no longer
need to hold your personal data, we will destroy it.
The criteria used to determine the period of storage of your personal data are:
- the nature of the purpose, why personal data was collected;
- the length of time, while we have a contractual relationship with you;
- the existence of a legal obligation under the applicable law;
- the necessity to store the data in the light of our legal position (such as applicable statutes of
limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
8. What rights do you have in relation to your personal data?
You have various rights in relation to the personal data that we process about you. We have described these
rights in the table below. There are some exceptions to these rights, however. If we refuse your request, we
will explain to you the reasons for doing so.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Right to request access||You are entitled to ask us if we are processing your data and, if we are, you can request
access to your personal data.
|Right to rectification||You may request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we process
|Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)||You have the right to request that we erase your personal data.|
|Right to restrict processing||You have the right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal data where:
|Right of data portability||You have the right to transfer your personal data between data controllers. This means that
you can request your personal data we process about you in a structured, commonly
used and machine-readable format and transfer this data to a third party.
|Right to object||Where we are processing your personal data based on our legitimate interests (or those of a
third party), you have the right to object to such processing on grounds relating to your
|Right to withdraw consent||If you have consented to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw
consent at any time, free of charge.
9. How to complain?
If you have any concerns or complaints about our use of your personal data, you can contact us first by sending an
e-mail to email@example.com.
In case you could not solve your problem with us directly, you can also complain to your local data protection authority or the place of the suspected violation. Contact information of these authorities can be
accessed at the website of the European Data Protection Board here.